Welcome to Alderson House
Alderson House is a splendid venue that boasts in a magnificent location right in the heart of Warwick. This Grade II listed building was built at the end of the seventeenth century, and still possesses many of its original features. This elegant venue boasts spacious yet intimate dining facilities in an oak panelled dining room. This is in addition to a beautiful room for marriage ceremonies and civil partnerships. The house also includes an original galleried staircase with views over to Warwick Castle. This is enhanced by an elegant exterior with facilities for drinks receptions and a place for your guests to relax on the lawn (weather permitting).
One of the huge advantages of Alderson House is that it is small enough to have it all to yourself, whilst still being grand enough to suit the occasion. For your wedding or civil partnership, you will have the option to host your civil ceremony with us as well as the reception, giving you the comfort of a complete wedding day all in one place. From conception to completion, a relationship is built on trust to ensure your wedding day is special and exceeds all of your expectations. From the first contact you have with the manager, the House Manager will assist you in creating a very special day for you and your guests.
At Alderson House we recognise that every couple are unique, therefore we are dedicated to ensuring that your day is planned with every little detail. You will have peace of mind through your meetings that you will experience a day that you and your guests will never forget.
Furthermore, guest accommodation is readily available at various nearby locations, many within walking distance, including the neighbouring hotel, The Warwick Arms.
FULLY LICENSED BAR & ENTERTAINMENT FACILITIES
- Competitive costing structure
- Air-conditioned dining room with seating for up to 110
- Dedicated catering team to provide customised menus
- CCTV monitored secure car park for up to 50 cars, with the facility to leave vehicles overnight
- Bar & wine prices at very competitive charges
- Low corkage rates for self-supplied table wines or champagne, with cool storage facilities available
- Round tables, flexible layout, flowers and linen to suit individual requirements
- No extra charge for self-organised music or a live band within the terms of our licence
- Disabled access and lift from the car park to all function rooms.
- Dedicated disabled toilet facilities.