Catering & Entertainment
Our fully stocked bar is across the entrance hall from the main dining room where guests can meet for a drink before, during or after the function. Our aim is to peg drinks prices lower than those of typical licensed premises. In addition to offering a full selection of wines ourselves, we offer a corkage service at a competitive rate depending on quantity. We also have the facility to store and chill wines & champagne allowing them to be delivered to Alderson House well in advance of the function. Our licence allows clients to arrange for recorded music or a live band.
We have our own catering facilities and are capable of organising virtually any food menu required. Professional service is, of course, included, enabling clients and guests freedom to enjoy the event. Pricing is clear, transparent and highly competitive. Our dedicated catering team will discuss client’s needs with them and agree pricing at an early stage, while allowing unforeseen circumstances to be accommodated.
Our services include: –
- Customised menus from finger buffets to 8 course banquets
- Separate bar area open before, during and after the event
- Fully stocked bar, staffed by professional personnel
- Bar & wine at reasonable prices
- Competitive corkage charges
- Wine storage & cooling facilities available
- No additional charge self-organised recorded music or live band (within the terms of our licence)